Monday, September 11, 2006

It suks to be me, PT 2

No brekfist this morning, and then before I new it, they put me in a box and drove me to the torchur place agin. I peed in the box just to show them. At the torchur place they spent most of the day cheking my pee. Then they stuk needuls in me and I past owt frum the ordeel. Win I woke up, my gums hert. Then they stuk more needuls in me. Then the lady came. I skreemd "TAKE ME HOME TAKE ME HOME." I sed sum bad werds that are on Skeezix's bad werd list, too. The lady sed that for all the munny they spent, I shood werk on improoving my persunality so that I'm injoyabul to be arownd. Skrew them. The lady and the man were happy that I didn't have kid me problims. I never kid anybuddy, so I don't know whut thare talking abowt. The old man sed I still have a problim with my thigh roids, wich I gess is like hemroids, only lower. Skrew him. My mouth herts and I'm still hungrey frum starving all nite and day and I need a drink of water, and I think my thighs look pritty good for a geezer cat. THE END -- RtGC

9 comments:

Rosie & Cheeto said...

Yoo have vary handsum thighs, Rocky. Were glad yoo dont have kid me problums. We hope yer thighs with the roids get bettur soon!

Anonymous said...

Wow you hadded a furry bad day. We's glad your kid me's are ok tho. Does thigh roids itch like him roids? Well, we hopes you gets them better real fast.
Purrrs,
Sanjee

Eric and Flynn said...

We's glad yer kid me's are ok. Are they the same as kiddurrnees? We hope yoo soon gets rid of them roids off yer thighs.

The Meezers or Billy said...

we is sorry you hadded a bad day. we was so worried 'bout you all day. we is furry glad you don't has kidme prollems.

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Gosh, and I thought that I had a bad time at the vet on Saturday! Glad you're okay, Rocky! I have thyroid problems too, but the medicine helps.

~Jake

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Rocky, you sound like me at the vet. I cuss and growl and generally give everyone a hard time. I'm glad you don't have kidney problems because I had a much older sister who died from that. It's very serious.

~Bathsheba

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

hi Rocky, glad to knows yur kid mes r ok 'n hopes them thigh things gets better too.

My Mommie is sittin' here a-cryin but it's not fer bein' sad like yes-ter-day...sez Rocky makes her laughs.

I's sorry u had to go u-knows-where twices times. ....KC

Anonymous said...

yur rite - skrew them all. are they gonna try ta gif ya meddy-sin fur yur thigh roids? maybe ya cud put the bitey on 'em wif yur clean teef an fresh bref

Meowers from Missouri said...

hello, sweetie. so sorry to hear about your bad day. believe it or not, you will feel better soon. and you do have furry nice thighs.

cheryl -- mom to nels, ed, nitro, & xing