Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Whut a Krappy Week

That stoopid Skeezix not only red all my male, but he made a list of it, commented on it, and put it on his blog. CAN YOO BELEEVE THAT??? And now evry singul cat on the innernet is tokking abowt my male and my credit cards and how I'm trying to buy a new car for my gutter. I feel like my sole has been bared to the werld.

Plus, the peeple haven't bin hitting any homeruns with cat food flavers this week.

Plus, thare was a flotilla of stranjers hoo visited this weekend, and they were very lowd and thare were very many of them and they PARKED THARE BIG HONKIN SUVS IN MY GUTTER and they called me "Roger" insted of "Rocky."

I hate my life.

THE END --- RtGC

5 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

We fink that Skeezix looks up to you Rocky - he is in awe of your............awsomeness. Sorry about the stinky goodness flavors, and all the people. but, calling you Roger instead of Rocky - that is grounds for putting the bite on them.

Rosie & Cheeto said...

Yer life as a gutter cat has ups and downs. Its a downer rite now but luk on the brite side, no more SUVs and maybe yer peeple will have "leftovurs" for yoo now that the other peeple are gone!

LZ said...

As owner of the gutter that makes you a landlord to any cars who sit there. You should have called the cops and had those squatters evicted!

You are so cool because you get mail!

Rocky the Gutter Cat said...

Well, yes, Sammy and Miles, that makes sense. My awesumniss can be pritty awesum to other cats.

Rosie & Cheeto - Yes, thare were leftovers of sumthing delishus called "ab-baloney". It's not baloney like the yummy meet. It's a fishy kind of baloney that's cookt in butter. Yum. That 40% made up for being called Roger.

Kaze - Even if I didn't git male, I'd be cool, but thanks. I hope yer recuvering nicely frum yer spraying.

THE END --- RtGC

The Crew said...

Maybe it would be a good idea to have your mail delivered to a lock box. Then only you would have the key which you can wear on your collar.