Thursday, December 21, 2006

Thursday Thirteen: Edishun 3

Rockyboy's 13 Top Pikup Lines.
  1. Hey, Babe. Wanna see my gutter?
  2. Wanna be one of my spicy vixins?
  3. If yoo blow chunks, I'll eet it.
  4. If yoo were a booger, I wood pik you ferst.
  5. Wunt to chek owt my catnip boo-fay?
  6. If byooty was a crime, yoo'd be in for life.
  7. My catbed is heetid. Wanna warm up?
  8. I'm on Santa's nawty list. Wunna find owt why?
  9. If you were a new burger at McDonald's, you'd be McGorgeous.
  10. Do yoo like Fancy Feest? Cuz that's whut we're having for brekfist tomorrow.
  11. Yer legs must be tired becuz yoo've bin running thru my mind all nite.
  12. This isn't a beer belly--it's the gas tank for a luv masheen!
  13. Hey, Sadie. Yoo look like me!



9 comments:

Unknown said...

Rocky,
the one 'bout eating chunks maid my heart bubble! I likes to blow the chunks!!

Luv,
Jesse

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Ha, ha, we love #12.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Hubba, hubba ...
DaisyMae Maus
(spicy vixen harem)

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Mrowr, Rocky, hachacha. Dis is why we has da Spicy Vixen Klub, cuz Rocky is a nawty boy cat and we jus luv nawty boy cat.

Hot(M)BC said...

hehehe You's a trip, Rocky! We luvs ya!

The Meezers or Billy said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I gots to write these down. - Miles

Rosie & Cheeto said...

HAHAH, my favurite is the boogur one! It's gross but kinda cul!

Daisy said...

Oh my goodness Rocky, you are one naughty boy (I am blushing, and my ears turnt bright pink)

Anonymous said...

our Lady's rollin' on the floor 'bout that booger one. you shure no how ta talk ta the ladeez!