Thursday, July 24, 2008

Open Letter to that Stoopid Psyko Tripper

Deer Tripper,

Dood, I am a DOOD. I don't know whut kind of psyko mind games yer tryin to play with me, but I've sed it beefore and I'll say it agin: DO. NOT. LIK. ME.      EVER. This morning win yoo jumped up on the bed and gave me 18 (yes, 18, I was cownting) liks on my hed, I had to spend the rest of the day trying to git that imije owt of my mind and I coodn't nap cuz I thot I'd have dreems abowt yoo and me and Karl and Ruis going to Karnival together. I AM NOT YER SPICY VIXIN. That's whut Parker's for. So why don't yoo by a grayhownd bus tikkit for OH-HI-OH and give her a vizit. And leeve me alone furrever yoo psyko loozer.

Rocky the Guttercat

13 comments:

Camie's Kitties said...

Poor Rocky. Did Tripper get his germs on you. It just means he likes you as a brother. We lick each other all the time and we are brothers - its what brothers do.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

Empress Bee (of the High Sea) said...

dear sweet rocky. i am ever so sorry that happened to you.

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxooxxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Eric and Flynn said...

Maybe you had some food on your head that needed cleaning off.
Can you ship a truckload of your VDR over to London? It's urgently needed there.

Parker said...

Heh-heh-heh...

Kaze, Latte, & Chase said...

EWWWWWWWWW!!!!

Chase

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Oh Rocky! Maybe, I hope, he is just being brofurly...if he's not den he is one weerd dude.~Sadie

Earl Grey said...

Dude! That ain't right.

Daisy said...

Maybe you had some dirts on your head and Tripper was just helping you stay clean? Maybe you should get a mirror, just to be safe.

DaisyMae Maus said...

But you're a Tasty Geezer, Rocky! Tripper's gotta lick you at least a little bit!
DMM

Fiona Bun said...

Um... ewwwwwww. That's my spot!

Rosie & Cheeto said...

dizturbing, vary dizturbing...

GRRRETA said...

Eighteen licks? I was going to say that maybe you had a little stinky goodness on your head, but there's no way you had eighteen licks worth.

Junior said...

Awwww Rocky... he just loves ya like a brother! Orion does that to me to....sometimes it's okay, sometimes I tell him where to go.