Monday, October 09, 2006

Watching Klarense

I know sum of yoo are wundering whut I do in my spare time. As yoo can tell frum my Thursday Thirteen entry, I'm very bizzy. But I relax frum all that werk by watching myoosik videeyos and sumtimes dancing to that "Cat, I'm a kitty cat. And I dance dance dance" song.

In this pikchur, I'm watching wun of my faverit videeyos. It stars sumwun named Brooose. But I'm not watching Brooose heer. I'm watching my faverite persun in the videeyo. His name is "the big man Klarense Klemuns." I know it's a long name. He mite be relayted to the big man cat Kismet. He blows into this big metal thing and makes a lowd sound with it. It's kinda jazzy. I like it. Sumtimes, win I put on my Harley jakit and go down to Spanky's (the dive biker bar), I can heer Brooose and Klarense on the jukebox. THE END -- RtGC

3 comments:

Sadie said...

Klarense looks like fun! When I get my new leather vest that my mom ordered me I can go to the biker bar, too! That will be soo kewl.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Rocky, we haf moor in commin than our good looks. I likes jazzy muzik too. An I likes klazikal. duz yoo like klazikal muzik? Momma tride to put me in a kostoom today but I wuzent hafin' none of dat...

Rosie & Cheeto said...

Yoo are so edjucated, Rocky. Vary impressive