Sunday, June 17, 2007

My Pal Babe

Win it's reel hot, I hang on the balkoney cuz thare are sumtimes nice breezes that come up the hill and make me cool. The balkoney has a cat door owt to it, and owt thare is ware the litter boxes live in thare own howse. That way we can't smell Skeezy's stinkey poops in the howse. They put down this fake rug thing thare so the litter duzn't fall down onto the dek ... and it's a nice rug cuz it's just like grass ixsept unlike the frunt yard, the next door nayber dawg duznt krap on it. So I lay on it, next to the cat litter box howse all day long. It's nice. And better than laying in the gutter win peepul like Mr Tinydik are watering thare lons.

In this pikcher, my frend Babe has joined me. Babe is NOT a spicy vixin. He's not even a spicy dood. He's just a blob. He beelongs to the man's mom. Sumtimes Babe comes and hangs with me just to hang with the cool crowd. Sumtimes I'll wake up frum a nap and think maybe I'm lookin' at Sadie's bak end, but no, it's just a babe butt. I try to be nice to Babe cuz he used to be a ferul cat. At leest he's not psyko like that stoopid Tripper.

9 comments:

DK & The Fluffies said...

I'm going to need to ask DKM for some fake grass - it looks very nice.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

It wood be grate to wake up wif yoo looking at my butt...it would be better if yoo came here tho, we haf air kondishoning and I don't reely like da heet. Tho being hot is okay.~Sadie

Parker said...

Hot, that's what it was this weekend. Hot, hot Hot! I streched waaaaaay out in the sun and napped.

LZ said...

How nice of you to host Babe. I think its a great idea about the litter boxes being outside. Hehe, I love to stink up the house.

Chase

The Furry Kids said...

That looks like a nice spot to nap. Babe looks like an ok dude. Hope you're feeling better.

Daisy said...

Rocky, I see you are touching Babe's butt! And he is curling up his front paws. I think that means he likes it.

Is krap a bad word?

Rosemary B❤️ said...

we like that fake grass. It was really hot here.. now it is even hotter bleh, makes me sleepy
zzzzzzz

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Not so hot here, Rocky...very raining and boring. Except when the catsitter came - then fun fun fun!!

Anyways, it was nice of you to share the cool spot with Babe...

~Marie

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Aww ... Look at Babe ... He looks like Feline American Cocoa Puff ... Nice and floofy with a bodacious grab of jiggly flab.
DMM