Monday, June 04, 2007

MadCat Munday

Today sukt. I sed more bad werds then I ever did in my life. Becuz today sukt. The man (hoo USED to be my buddey) put together my medikul rekerds (see abuv) frum the Emerjinsy Vet torcher place and he throde me into the box and took me in his lowd bloo masheen to the torcher place in Castro Valley. Let me tell yoo, it's bin a long time sinse I kust that much at one time. I thot the wite rat was gonna ixplode frum heering all thoze bad werds. The man told me we were just going thare for a short trip and we were coming rite bak home. BUT HE LIDE. Yes, my FORMER buddey lide to me, and left me thare so the torcher peepul cood torcher me sum more. I thot I wuz a gonner. They did all kinds of hurty things in my mouth and to my teeths and they stabd 10 foot long needuls into me and draned me dry of my blud. But they didn't suk the pee owt of me! In fakt, I reely had to go. They put me in the box, and then I herd a familyer voise - it was the lady. And even tho I had to pee, she just stade thare and blabd and blabd with the torcher place ladeys hoo took her plastik thing frum her and they were tawkin' abowt the wite rats' mannycure --- like hoo gives a poop????? --- and his blog until I wunted to yakk. FINELY we left and I got my reevenje! On the way home, I peed and peed and peed and the pee wint owtside the box and onto the ladey's lether seets and wool karpit in her bloo masheen. VIKTERY!!!!! And I sware, the man will never be my buddey agin. (Did I menshun today sukt???) --- THE END - RtGC

23 comments:

Halloween said...

Hi Rocky. All those things do suck. But you have a lot of cats and people who love and adore you. Just remember that.

Kimo and Sabi said...

Wowy - we can't believe da man did that to you! Are you SURE it was Mr. TF? We is speachless - well, at least you let them know you were really peed-off!

Phoebe said...

Oh, your day really sucked! Do your teeth still hurt? Do you still have any blood left? You'd better eat some extra special foods to make up for it.

Karen Jo said...

Oh, no, a day at the torture place really sucks. And they had the nerve to talk all about the wite rat while you were being tortured! At least you got some revenge. I hope you are feeling better now.

Daisy said...

Oh, Rocky, that sounds very very terrible. But I'll bet you feel better now that your teeths are clean, right? I think you got some good revenge, so now you should call things even and be friends again with Mr. TF.

ps: do you need a cheering-up song?

Parker said...

Awww, man! Here's some vixen lovin' comin' your way dude. Break out some catnip and try to forget about it.
Talk about p.o.'d!

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Awww poor Rocky. You should be like me when the vet dragged me out of the kennel....hiss real loud and scare the vet! Then maybe they be too scared to torture you...

Ali & Fiona said...

Poor Rocky, hopefully today they will let you rest.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

No, no, no...Rocky, do yoo need me to kick Mr. TF's butt?~Speedy
Oh Rocky, it's okay to say bad werds when yoor being treeted badly. I say bad werds alla time when Speedy chases me.~Zippy
Halloweeen, get yoor nurses outfit on! Rocky, we'z coming sweety! What dey did to yoo wuz horribul! We'll come and comfort yoo, poor baby.~Sadie

Rocky the Gutter Cat said...

NO CHEERING UP SONGS ARE NESSUSERY, DAISY!!!!!!!!!!!

LZ said...

Yeesh Rocky...today DID suck! I think the pee was the best thing though next time you might want to add some vomit for good measure. I've never peed in the machine....I'll have to try that sometime.

Chase

Daisy said...

Oh, Rocky, I just KNEW you would want another song. Here is one all about your teeths:

Brush Your Teeth (Sung to "Row, Row, Row Your Boat")

::sings::
Brush, brush, brush your teeth
Till they're clean and white.
Brush them, brush them,
Brush them, brush them,
Morning, noon and night.

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh Rocky that really does suck. I is sorry that you hadded to get torchured again.

The Furry Kids said...

Dude! That sucks. :whispers: Did they take your temperature? :shudders:

Hope you're feeling better. And I'm glad you gave that man the what for by peeing. That'll teach him.

Earl Grey

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

Poor Rocky.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

that wuz a bad day Rocky, at least yoo got good revenj wiv yer peeing.

Just Ducky said...

You did get revenge!

DK & The Fluffies said...

Would you like me to come over and shred up something? I'm good at baseboards and leather car seats. ~Fiona Bun

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I am so sorry your day sucked so much, but I bet this helps you feel much better!!!

Max said...

Oh man that didn't just suck, that, like, sucked hard enough to alter the moon's orbit...

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

victery! i'm laffin an laffin!
feel good brudder!
luv--yer grate frend--jh

Mr. Hendrix said...

Hi Rocky, what a sucky day. Don't worry about the language, a trip to the VET is the only excuse mommy gives me for cussing. Well that and when we hear someone was mean to an animal, but that is beside the point.
I can't believe your man would just leave you there. It's a shame it wasn't his car....

We're so glad you're feeling better.

PS look at the teeth cleaning this way, we can eat and taste our stinky goodness and treats better with healthy teeth and gums. Wow did I sound geeky or what???

Anonymous said...

Dear Rocky,

You go boy!!! I mean go! And you really went!

Aaaaahhhhh! Sweet revenge.

Skittles, The Huntress