Sunday, February 03, 2008

Whut I've bin up to

Nuthing much exciting has bin happening. Yesterday, the peepul took that stoopid Tripper away in the bloo masheen and he wasn't with them with they came bak. I was vary happy, like they finely figyerd owt whut an oafish werthliss big galloot he is and deesided to give him a one-way trip to the sausage faktery. I even kikt up my heels. But later they brot him bak. He smelt better and he had his bak and his booty bak by his Spot 13 shaved. I think it's called a boyzilian. I'm sorry, thare's just no way I'm letting anybuddy with klippers down thare. Just goze to proove that Tripper's a freek. He was vary happy abowt the hole thing like he had the time of his life. Freek.

Anyway, heer's whut I do every day. Wake up, eet chow. Complane abowt whut I wuz givvin to eet. Git my thigh-roid pill shuvd down my throte. Wine to go downstares. Wine to go owtside. Go owtside, walk arownd to the garaje door and klime into the nice red Jeep Rubicon cat bed that's in the garaje. It's cumfterbul. Sleep all day. Git brung in the howse win its time for dinner. Eet chow. Complane abowt whut I wuz givvin to eet. Sleep in the man's office chare. Git my thigh-roid pill shuvd down my throte.

I had bin sleeping all nite in the peepul bed, but one nite the ladey cawt me starting to pee in a place that was not the cat box. Boy, is she a lite sleeper! So I sleep in the man's office chare all nite insted. Boring boring boring.

18 comments:

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Rocky, I enjoyed this update on your current condition. Keep breathing :-)
You are loved


purrr

Anonymous said...

Oh Rocky, you could come here any snuggle with your Spicy Vixen Bun instead!

The Meezers or Billy said...

we has been wondering how you're doing. thanks for the update. our mommy putted puppy pads on her bed when grampa norton was old so that he could sleep with her and she would not get mad if he peed.

Black Cat said...

But you weren't about to pee in the bed were you? I think you should be able to sleep in the people bed again. The Meezers have a great idea. I never heard of puppy pads but they sound like they could work for you:) xxx

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Aw Rocky, I'll come and comfort yoo. Maybe we could do something exciting like sleep on the couch...yeah, my life is kinda boring too. Say, did that freekazoid Tripper get da ole snip snip? or did he just get a bath and haf his booty cleaned.~Sadie

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

It actually sounds like you are having a fine time.....except for the pill thing and not getting to sleep on the bean bed anymore. I hope they made you a suitable bed for hte chair!

Daisy said...

A boyzilian! Hahahahaha!

I don't know Rocky, it sounds like you have a pretty fun life to me. Sometimes my sister Pixie goes outside the litterbox because she takes Lasix and it makes her go potty a lot. If my Mommie puts her in the litterbox about every 4-6 hours, then Pixie will go where she is supposed to go.

Sunny's Mommy said...

Sounds like a full day to me :-)

Chrissie said...

Dude, just wait until your urjes go away...that's when you really know you're old! As long as you've got wenches on Wednesday, or any other day for that matter, you've still got it where it counts!

Hot(M)BC said...

Thigh-roid pills don't sound like much fun, but whining and eating and sleeping sound great!

Parker said...

No nip? Maybe a little 'nip would make things more exciting!

Tybalt said...

All of that napping sounds great . . . the pills, not so much.

Unknown said...

It doesn't sound like much fun have a pill shoved down your throat - other than that you day sounds like mine.

Anonymous said...

The napping part sounds good yet the pill part sucks.You do look very cute in the photo though.

Tyler said...

Poor Rocky, do you get along with any of the other cats? What about Skeezix? How do you feel about him? I'm sorry to hear that you were kicked out of the people's bed. You should have used the litter box. Beans are real serious about that. I know you're a geezer cat, and that can make it harder to get to the box on time. Hopefully there's one really close by while you sleep in the office.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

I agree with Princess, Rocky ... "Keep breathin'" is furry good advice.

I agree with the Meezers, too ... Puppy pads can be quite a blessing.

DMM

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I like to snuggle with you, Rockey~!

The Fluffy Tribe said...

uhoh banned from the bed for just a little inappropriatepeein' harsh, man, harsh ~the Fluffy tribe