Monday, November 12, 2007

Hang in thare, Sophie!

Sophie, hoo wun ferst place in my Spiciest Spicy Vixin Halloween Contest isn't doing so good. In fakt, she mite be reddy to go to the Bridge. Sophie is one of my faverite vixins cuz she izn't too uppity, and she's a geezer so she understands abowt me needing my naps. And of korse, geezer vixins are grateful for any attenshun yoo give them, and they know a few triks of thare own.

Anyway, I hope yoo pull owt of this, Sophie. And if not, thanks for saving me a place with lots of catnip cigars at the Bridge. Yer a grate old broad.

Catsters, yoo can drop by Sophie's Catster page and leeve her sum heeling thots and maybe a rozette ... I know she'd appresheeate it.

9 comments:

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh no, Rocky. We'z gonna go visit Sophie rite now...and we'll purr and purray fur her to get better.

LZ said...

Oh poor Sophie, we're going to purr hard for her. What a great vixen she is!

Chase

Daisy said...

I am going to purr and purr for the beautiful Sophie, and I am going to go see her on Catster right now!

Black Cat said...

Oh poor Sophie, I hope she pulls through. xxx

The Meezers or Billy said...

we just leaved her a present, and a message AND a treat. we hope she feels better really soon

Unknown said...

Oh, poor Sophie. I will drop by her blog and wish her well.

Unknown said...

I hope Sophie is gonna be okay. This makes me sad.

Patty Nason said...

Meow! Love this photo. Would you like to enter it in Catster’s World's Coolest Dog and Cat Show? There’s one day left to enter, come join the fun!

The Crew said...

We just went over to visit Sophie today (11/15) and see that she has gone to The Bridge.

Sorry Rocky.