Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Reezults are in: How to woo a spicy vixin

The reezults of my latest pole are in are heer is how yoo anserd the qweschun: How do yoo woo yer spicy vixins?

The kleer winner with 52% of the vote was "Poetry, roze petuls, a fether bed and a ded mowse."

Other reesponses:

20%: Nip. Lotsa nip. Then thare even looser than uzhual.
16% Frank Sinatruh myoosik and a massaje.
10% No nip until after the luvvin. Otherwize she's too wacked.

If yer a spicy vixin, pleeze vote in my new pole at the top of my sidebar on the rite: How do yoo like to be wooed???

6 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Yep the ded mouse has allus got to be a winner.

Rosie & Cheeto said...

Oh wow, its vary troo that a ded mowse and poetrie is a grate way to woo a gurlcat!

I'd rite more but I gotta take yer new poll, Rockstur!

Rosie

Unknown said...

I voted for the nip one.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

You forgot to add da one about hunting together...there is nuthing like a good hunt (bug or mouse) to bring a gerlcat and boycat closer together. A good hunt followed by a roll in some nip...mmmmm, shood I come over and snuggle with you now Rocky?~Sadie

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Hmmm ... Interesting.
DMM

Unknown said...

Oh a dead mouse - that always gets me in the mood!