Thursday, July 27, 2006

I put up posters


I spent the day (even tho it is still hot) putting up posters to help find Kismet's persun. Kismet's my frend, so I'm happy to help. Thare were lots of posters to put up. Skeezix printed them owt until the print masheen ran owt of ink. Heer is a pikchur of me putting one on a telefone pole. Skeezix coodn't do it becuz he's an inside cat and can only go out on the harniss or in his stroler, and it was urjint that we get the posters up. So I did. THE END --- RtGC

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You am a furry good furiend!

Anonymous said...

oh no, does you has to take them all down today?

Anonymous said...

Rocky- taking the posters down can be fun. Just imagine the poles with the posters are yer peepoles favurate cowch.

Anonymous said...

Rocky - you are such a good friend!