Saturday, November 18, 2006

I'm a finulist

Me and Skeezix are both finulists in Catster's Werld's Coolest Cat Competishun. I have TWO fotos that made it to the finuls. Both are of me on my bak, wich is appropriut, since that's ware I am most of the time if I'm not peeing or eeting.

Yoo can only cast one vote for Best in Show, wich makes it hard! Now, I know yoo all wunt Skeezix to win, but let me put in my sorry plee for yer vote:


  • I'm an old geezer cat. This may be the very last kontest I ever git to enter.

  • If I win, win I'm having my pee problims, I'll be abul to think of thoze happy daze win I was the Werld's Koolest Cat, and it mite take my mind off the pane.

  • Skeezix is only 2 yeers old, and he has abowt 20 more chanses to enter agin before he dies.

  • I pee a LOT, and that meens both freeqwintly and qwantitativly. So I need that automated catbox more than Skeez.

  • Skeezix can go enter a cat show if he wunts to win sumthing. I'm a no-papers mixed breed frum the pownd hoo can't enter cat shows.

  • Did I menshun that I'm an old geezer cat and this may be the very last kontest I ever git to enter?

So pleeze, vote for me. Or vote for Skeez if yoo must. But VOTE!


And if yoo vote for me, I rekummend voting for my "Stretch and Yawn" foto becuz I think the sleeper categorey is sewn up by an upstart kitten hoo illegully yoozd the Photoshop Kyoot Filter. THE END --- RtGC

8 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

we voted for you Rocky!!!

Carolina Cats said...

we voted for you too Rocky! Mostly becos of what you said - Skeezix is allways doing stuff wif pix and you don't always get a chanse, so we thot it wood be nise if you won.

Finny & Buddy

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Rocky, don't tell Skeezix, but we voted for your stretch and yawn photo. We voted a couple of days ago before we understood the rules. We thought that we had more than one vote; that they were still narrowing things down somehow. Anyway, we went to the site prepared to vote for Skeezix. When we paged through and saw your great photo, we hit VOTE and that was it. We never even saw Skeezix's page. It took us out of the site and offered to take us to the dogster photos.

We sure hope Skeezix will forgive us if he finds out. And good luck to both of you!

~J&B

Hot(M)BC said...

Oh we hopes you win. Or at least Skeezix does, then maybe he'll loan you the automatic catbox.

My Mommy got all teary eyed about it maybe bein your last kontest. I fink she's plotting somefing now. I don't know what tho. I'll let you know if it turns out interesting.

Purrrrrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee, Boni, Mini, Pepi and Gree

Rosie & Cheeto said...

Wow, yoo sure make a grate case. We are making owr grandma sign up so she can vote fur skeezix and we can bote fur yer stretch and yawn picktur.

Keep up yer pee problum, mut breed, old geezur attitude!! Yer awesome!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Hey Rocky we voted furr yoo. We joined Catster a week ago speshully so's we cud vote. Mum sez yoo look like the furrst efurr poodin that she efurr had. He wuz cawled Patch on acownt of only having one eye.

Jack, Persephone, Tenzing and Lancelot said...

Congratulations! But Rocky, I don't think you're really a geezer cat, we've seen you play with Skeez.

You're only a year older than Grumpybutt, and even he's not geezer; just grumpy. And lazy. did I mention grumpy?

LZ said...

Chase can't sign in right now....but he says..

"Dude... I SO voted for you. And its so wrong of the wite rat to dis you like that. But what can you do except get him in trouble. Hehehee."